Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Perception is Reality...
Fred Cohen stimulated me to revisit something that has been on my mind. For those who are savage in the belief that perception is reality, I would like to remind them of the following:
- This is my blog, not a publication and not representative of anyone or anything including me. In my mind, my blog is a window into whatever I happen to be thinking about. It is a a point in time reflection and never meant to be fully representational of all thoughts, scenarios, conclusions or coherence.
- If I think it, like it or don't, or do it, it may appear here at one point or another.
- I not only do not subscribe to any code of conduct or rules about what I do on this blog but reserve the right to attack others that do believe in blogger code of conducts
- I will though make best efforts to disclose any conflicts of interest and share financial relationships with the companies I blog about as transparency trumps perception
- I don't subscribe to any journalistic notions of editorial integrity or objectiveness. This is a blog, not a newspaper, magazine or television show. I don't care what others thing is fair. If they have objections then they are welcome to trackback with a counterpoint.
- I don't write this blog for others to consume. I write this blog for me. If others benefit from peaking into my thoughts, then I am happy but the happiness (or lack of) of others is not why I blog nor care. If you are unhappy with my words, the images I include, etc then may I suggest you don't read this blog anymore.
- If you still believe that perception is reality, then may I suggest you read this blog disclaimer?
Links to this post: