Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Spamming for Charity Revisited...

In a previous blog entry, I mentioned the notion of putting my money where my mouth is and introduced the notion of Spamming for Charity with the hopes that others would participate. I guess most bloggers in the blogosphere are uncaring and don't have a kind heart...



If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again. Maybe I failed in this effort in that I didn't make the stakes high enough to warrant the attention of those who do care about charitable acts.

I am extending the deadline to Thursday August 10th at 9am Eastern (Want to get a check in the mail on Friday) to those who support worthy causes. In thinking about it, I have decided to make it even more appealing by incorporating the below thoughts:


It is important to follow the rules as outlined in the original posting with the only change being outlined above. Folks in the blogosphere are also welcome to contribute directly to Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund...








<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?