Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Spamming for Charity Revisited...
If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again. Maybe I failed in this effort in that I didn't make the stakes high enough to warrant the attention of those who do care about charitable acts.
I am extending the deadline to Thursday August 10th at 9am Eastern (Want to get a check in the mail on Friday) to those who support worthy causes. In thinking about it, I have decided to make it even more appealing by incorporating the below thoughts:
- I will pay not $1 but $10 for every industry analyst that participates.
- I will double the above if the industry analyst works for Gartner or Forrester and posts from company blog
- I will pay $25 for every founding member of the agile manifesto if they participate
- I will pay $50 if any of the following bloggers participate
- Michelle Malkin
- Lawrence Lessig
- Merlin Mann
- Steve Rubel
- Robert Scoble
- Dave Winer
- Seth Godin
- David Sifry
- Richard MacManus
- David Weinberger
- Tim Bray
- Nicholas Carr
- Jon Udell
- Editors at CIO or InformationWeek Magazine
- I will pay $75 if James Robertson can write a 100% positive, thoughtful and most importantly detailed response to this blog entry.
- Finally, I will pay $100 if Jonathan Schwartz, CEO of Sun provides amplification
It is important to follow the rules as outlined in the original posting with the only change being outlined above. Folks in the blogosphere are also welcome to contribute directly to Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund...