Monday, February 06, 2006
Enterprise Architecture and the Knowledge Crisis in the Blogosphere
Over the last month, I have asked some pretty hard questions of the blogosphere in hopes that others may be able to provide insight. While I have received answers to some of the questions posted, many of them still go unanswered. I figured I would post links to all previous questions in hopes that the blogosphere may have had time to think on them...
- Outstanding Questions for the Venture Capital Community
- Outstanding Questions for Sun, Intel, AMD and others...
- Outstanding questions for enterprise architects who blog
- Outstanding Questions regarding Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Outstanding questions regarding BPEL and ESB
- Outstanding questions on VoIP
- Outstanding Questions on Rules Engines
- Outstanding questions for Industry Analysts on Open Source
All trackback posts should occur by March 1st 2006...
Links to this post: