Tuesday, December 27, 2005
- How can human resource departments find talented people from the open source community so I can support open source internally?
- Which corporations whose business is not technology are currently contributing to open source projects?
- Which open source projects are pervasively implemented in my particular industry vertical?
- Where would I expect to see non-commercial open source projects beat proprietary vendor products?
- What are some "best practices" for corporations who would like to contribute to the open source community?
- How can corporations participate in creating open-source industry analysis?
I wonder if the folks over at RedMonk have any thinking on these questions?
Links to this post: