Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

Questions on India and Charity

I will be traveling to India in January and would love to engage in face-to-face conversations with folks in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi regarding Enterprise Architecture and how it should attempt to avoid outsourcing in hopes of gaining insight into alternative perspectives.

In the meantime, I am still struggling to figure out whom else that is an employee of Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant or other Indian outsourcing firms that are willing to stand with me and help fight hunger in India. Maybe I could figure out ways that folks in India can help folks in other countries make poverty history. It would make my week, if there was just one India based blogger that would donate to Universal Givings which is listed on my home page. I surely hope I am not alone in this effort...















<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?