Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

Do Industry Analysts have a kind heart towards charity?

Are industry analysts the least charitable demographic in the blogosphere?



It seems as if I have failed in my bully pulpit attempt to get others to be more thoughtful when it comes to charitable acts. I was hoping for a more positive response from bloggers in hopes that we could raise more attention for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation that sorely needs our help. Today is a sad day...

Not to be discouraged, I figured I would remix my approach and try something a little different. What if I changed the charity to Mercy Corp which helps provide food and water to those innocent children who lost their homes in Lebanon from misguided Israeli attacks? What if I also agreed to ask industry analysts and only industry analysts would at least one heed the call or would it go unanswered?

If any industry analyst from their blog could provide analysis of the results of the survey on Enterprise Architecture and Software Development, I will pay $250 to this charity. There are a couple of caveats though:


I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Please make me a poor man...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?