Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Ten Interview Questions for Enterprise Architects
I have decided to make this a two-part blog where the first part is simply to present the questions with a followup as to the importance of them.
1. What type of work do you want to be doing five years from now?
2. Do you think that if the Federal Government had top talent in its enterprise architecture team, would the deficit be lower than it is today?
3. What does work/life balance mean to you?
4. Do you write code outside of work?
5. What was the best and worst software project that you've been part of?
6. What was the defining characteristic of the best and worst boss you have worked for?
7. What would you recommend in terms of enterprise spend for security. Would you target more money for infrastructure or for applications?
8. How should enterprise architects be involved in the pursuit IT outsourcing?
9. What value proposition could cloud computing provide to our organization?
10. Are you on LinkedIn? If so, do you participate in a larger enterprise architecture community?
Links to this post: