Sunday, March 08, 2009
Enterprise Architecture: Meetings 101 and Best Practices
The meetings that I enjoy the most and are very productive have the below characteristics...
- No agenda, we only guessed what we want to talk about
- Purpose of the meeting, only for information, report, coffee?
- Moderator or boss is late up to half an hour
- Raising new topics in the discussion (endless)
- No results, we just talked about the things
- No minutes of the meeting, two weeks later the discussion starts again
- More than one discussion, sometimes private
- No moderation at all
- Extended meetings, the whole afternoon
Links to this post: