Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

Random Thoughts for 2009-02-12



  • Most guys are scrambling to find gifts for their significant other. I get to double-dip in that my wife's birthday is very close.

  • I really need to finish up my last book and get it published in 2009. I have a few more things to add on enterprise architecture and open source. I hope someone can propose a catchy subtitle to describe a book with random thoughts, no editing and in other words a rough draft. I want to publish something more primordal in nature.

  • An Indian friend of mines seeking matrimony and was browsing a web-site. I am curious why there are so many babes in Chennai while all the girls from Bangalore look hurt.

  • OWASP Hartford is now on its second year and is vibrant. I need to start seeking out speakers/sponsors for the second half of the year. I would love to find topics on database security, hacking mainframes and developing rootkits.

  • Can someone tell me whether Sun Microsystems is the only large software vendor that doesn't own a static analysis tool to code review all code released to open source?

  • If you are a friend and I haven't talked with you in a long time, please do not hesitate to contact me on facebook.







  • << Home
    | | View blog reactions


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?