Thursday, January 29, 2009

 

Random Thoughts for 2009-01-29

It's 2009 and I haven't participated in a podcast in a long time. Some of the topics that I would love to talk about are:

  • penetration testing vs static analysis. Are enterprises doing the right thing when it comes to security.

  • OWASP, why I participate, projects I like, where I think OWASP needs to head

  • open source. Projects I like, projects I would like to see embrace security, etc

  • industry analysts. A call to action to publish more under Creative Commons and to engage the community at large more deeply.

  • What technologies am I watching and why I feel they are important


  • Anyway, I have a few of them planned and you will be able to listen to me on your MP3 player shortly...






    << Home
    | | View blog reactions


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?