Tuesday, December 16, 2008

 

2009 New Years Resolution...

I have been blogging for the past five years now. During the last three years, I have managed to write a blog entry every single day without missing a beat. I have always been curious if this qualifies me for the Guinness Book of World Records, but never made the effort to research it.

Anyway, I am thinking about scaling back my blogging activities in 2009. In earlier years, the blogosphere was about dialog where bloggers would trackback to each other and new insights would emerge. Nowadays, nobody makes the effort to have a conversation in the human voice as everything is sanitized by media relations until it is sterile.

If there is anything you would like for me to write about, please don't hesitate to ask. I do hope that you have enjoyed reading my thoughts on open source, enterprise architecture, smalltalk, SOA, OWASP and the human aspects of technology...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?