Monday, November 17, 2008

 

Interesting Metrics on Blog Traffic

Today, I was looking at the logs for my blog and noticed that folks from over 100 countries have read my rants, perspectives and insights over the last year and that traffic has been increasing at a rate of about 5% per month. The number of people on technorati that have bookmarked me has also increased yet the amount of trackbacks has declined drastically.

I am curious if there is something about the style of my blog and whether I am doing something that prevents conversations or has the blogosphere as a whole moved away from shared dialog to more article format. I am curious to know what others are seeing in terms of their own blog traffic...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?