Friday, November 28, 2008

 

2,000 Blog Postings and Still Going Strong...

I am periodically asked how I have managed to post thoughtful blog entries every single day without pause for the last several years and why I never run out of topics. The answer to this is relatively simple.

If I focused on technology, then the amount of things one can write about is constraining. However, I write about the human aspects of technology where the universe of coverage is order of magnitudes larger.

Whether I discuss, enterprise architecture, Smalltalk, Cardspace, Indian Outsourcing, why industry analysts continue to suck, XACML, whether Ruby is enterprise ready, why bloggers need to champion their favorite charities or any other topic that comes to mind, it is important that bloggers choose topics that are sustainable...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?