Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

The Youngest Victim of IT Outsourcing

My previous blog on the youngest victim of IT outsourcing generated a lot of responses I wouldn't have predicted...



One of the responses received:
Another response received was:
Interestingly enough, I expected folks from India who are part of the outsourcing ecosystem to be more passionate than any American regarding the loss of a child, until I received this response:
I have never worked for nor with Infosys, have never met Mohan Babu K. nor any members of his family, but as a human I still grief for his loss. I guess I am a dinosaur for responding with my heart instead of my sterile indoctrinated repeat after me best practice answer...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?