Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

Will you be attending OWASP NYC AppSec Conference?

By now, if you are a reader of my blog, you will have come to realize the importance of secure software development. Unlike commercial conferences, you won't find high-level thinly veiled speeches by clueless IT executives with fancy titles. You will however find folks who actually are intimate with the challenges faced in developing secure web applications.

If your budget allows for you to attend one last conference this year, I highly recommend that you spend it on OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference. If you have already registered, I would love to meet up with other bloggers in attendance. Finding me won't be too difficult as I can stand out in any crowd...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?