Saturday, September 13, 2008

 

Enterprise Architecture: Is this a good idea?

I receive lots of private notes from bloggers hoping to gain insight on a variety of topics of personal interest to me. Being savage in making pretty much everything I do open, I wanted to dedicate several upcoming blog entries to address questions that others may have of me.

So, if you have questions regarding enterprise architecture, application security, SOA, open source, OWASP, outsourcing or any other topic that I have blogged about in the past, I will redouble my efforts to provide more commentary.

I do ask that bloggers use trackback/links instead of leaving a comment in order to aid in transparency as others will be able to also see not only the question but the answers provided in a seamless manner.

Even James Robertson, Robert McIlree or others are welcome to ask any question they desire...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?