Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Comparison of Federated Identity Products

I haven't been able to find a comparison of products in the federated identity space and figured that others within the blogosphere would be able to point me in the right direction. Much of the industry analyst publications are overdistilled and start with an overview where I am looking for a list of all possible features that could exist within a product and which products satisfy the criteria.

For example, where I can I find a list of features that Ping Identity supports that say RSA Federated Identity Manager, Microsoft ADFS or Oracle doesn't? I wonder if Nishant Kaushik, Pat Patterson, Mark Dixon, Ashish Jain or others have any information in this regard that they are willing to make public? I really hate private pings...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?