Sunday, July 06, 2008

 

Where in the world is James McGovern?

Today, I travelled from New York City to Norwalk Connecticut to hang out with some friends. Rather, I should have said to see local friends as I believe I have many friends all over the planet...



Last week, Laurence Hart wrote an interesting analysis of traffic to his blog by reviewing the statistics as shown by ClustrMaps. It seems as if I signed up for an account several years ago but never got around to putting it on my page.

I did find it curious to see hits from Greenland. Likewise, I would have expected more hits from countries in the Caribbean such as Trinidad. Anyway, it is wonderful to know that folks all over the planet find value in what I write and that the time spent to share my thoughts is worthwhile...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?