Friday, June 06, 2008

 

IT Security and the opportunity to educate Enterprise Architects

Not a day goes by where my voicemail isn't filled to capacity with some security vendor with a thinly veiled pitch about why I need their product. I normally tend to hit delete immediately as I spend little time at my desk and therefore don't have the opportunity to return phone calls. I do however respond to emails though. Anyway, I wanted to gain insight from all the vendors in the blogosphere of products in the security space I should be considering. Of course, I have some criteria...



To make this exercise worthwhile for both parties, I will guarantee that if any vendor responds via trackback that I will provide them with an audience of decision makers within two weeks time. The vendor has to meet all of the below criteria...








<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?