Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Work from home? even more perspectives on telecommuting

Working from home can distort the meaning of work/life balance...



My boss is results oriented and I know if I asked for permission to periodically work from home, it would be granted. Yet, I haven't asked as I haven't figured out how to become disconnected.

Consider the fact that I have two sons and that they don't understand that I have to work and can't play monopoly with them always manages to consume my thinking and spread guilt. I think I have concluded that I'd rather do my time in the office. Work on things that also remind me of something innocuous that I can do during downtime as opposed to being bored at home...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?