Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Upcoming Speaking Engagments

Lately, I have scaled back my speaking gigs to a select handful of venues. Most recently, I have received several offers to speak in India but have turned many of them down as they have all been in Bangalore which I am avoiding like the plague. I would accept offers to speak in Delhi as they have a direct flight from the United States now.

My next speaking event will be this Friday in New York City at IASA where I will share insights into SOA and security. Of course, you can always find me at my local OWASP chapter meeting as well.

I haven't spoken in Europe since 2003 and haven't spoken anywhere in South America at all and would love the opportunity to do so...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?