Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Oracle Operating System Security
1. Do you think the open source community will quickly step up and put the equivalent of Vintela into Linux? Are there vendors that should help this along?
2. What would you think if there was a way for PAM to talk with an XACML PDP?
3. Would you find it interesting if you could log into a Solaris server by using your OpenID or CardSpace?
4. Not all applications are PAM-enabled. I think FTP is one of them. So, how should it work in the world?
5. Isn't the concept of logging into a server somewhat dated? Shouldn't the notion of domain be escalated within Linux community?
Links to this post: