Friday, May 30, 2008
Do consultants milk enterprises by being too consultative?
Below are twelve areas of questions that anyone can use at anytime in order to appear as if they are adding value:
- NUMBERS - Why isn't the improvement Quantified?
- RISK - What is the risk or uncertainty and why?
- DOUBT - Are you sure? If not, in what way are you not sure?
- SOURCE - Where did you get that information? How can we verify it?
- IMPACT - How does your idea affect my goals?
- ALL CRITICAL FACTORS - Did we forget anything critical?
- EVIDENCE - How do you know it works that way?
- ENOUGH - Have we got a complete solution?
- PROFITABILITY FIRST - Are we going to the profitable things first?
- COMMITMENT - Who is responsible?
- PROOF - How can we be sure the plan is working?
- NO CURE? - Is it no cure, no pay?
Links to this post: