Tuesday, December 25, 2007
The Gifts I didn't receive...
Listed below are the five gifts that I wanted but didn't receive...
- Power Tools: I really would have loved to receive a pin nailer and a 12" sliding miter saw.
- Food: I would have loved for each reader of my blog to have donated $25 to Deepalaya
- Networking: My 100 Enterprise Architects Meme wasn't as successful as it should have been. I fell short by eight folks.
- Piety: So many people have gotten it twisted and allowed Satan to divide the believers in one God. Regardless if you are Christian, Muslim and Jewish, we all need to come together under the believe that there is just but one God and to unite against those who think that there are multiple.
- Poverty: The final touch would have been for everyone on my blogroll to add the one.org banner to their own blog and to help make poverty history...
Links to this post: