Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Where can I hire a top notch Security Project Manager?
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Ten years of IT experience in a project management capacity leading projects physically in the United States for Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Last project should have been a security-oriented project such as Identity Management, firewalls, upgrade of Active Directory, etc
- Some familiarity with offshore software development.
- Degrees, PMP certification, etc are NOT important. Passion for doing the right thing is.
- Able to commit to working on a project that is one year in duration in the Hartford CT area.
- Ability to present to large audiences and able to create high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Must be self-motivated, Type A Personality
- Eschewer of heavyweight processes encouraged by CMM. Believer in light weight agile methods for software development.