Saturday, October 06, 2007

 

Five Things about James McGovern

Figured, I would share five minor things folks don't know about me...



  • I first met my wife in Kentucky Fried Chicken. She was eating a fries and a soda while I was eating a two piece.

  • The best way to bribe me is to either donate to worthy charities or buy me a box of Little Debbie Snack Cakes. Oatmeal Creme Pies work best.

  • There has never been a divorce in my family.

  • I never learned how to write cursive and only write in print.

  • The five things I want to accomplish before I turn 50 are: visit Shaolin and meet the head Abbott, give a speech at the United Nations or Congress on making poverty history, mountain bike in Utah, hike Mount Washington and most importantly pray with the pope, Sheikh Al-Sudayyis and Rabbi Shlomo Amar in the same room where we can all together acknowledge that there is just one God to whom all praise is due...







  • << Home
    | | View blog reactions


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?