Friday, August 10, 2007

 

Anonymous Email, Smalltalk and Charity

I got a stupid email from someone pretending to be James Robertson encouraging me to not talk about charity within my blog. I suspect that this email was forged. The email was sent through an anonymous emailer where I know that he would simply post stupid comments on his blog.

Another clue as to it being forged was the topic itself. James Robertson wouldn't make the effort to talk about any form of charity within his blog and would simply exercise his right to remain silent on this topic in the same way that Guy Kawasaki, Michele Malkin, Tim O'Reilly and Kathy Sierra have chosen to do.

Anyway, I have permanently deleted the email and have established a filter to weed out all domains that support mixmasters...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?