Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

Thoughts on RSA Conference 2008

In terms of my day job, I receive lots of inquiries to serve on panels and to speak at industry conferences, many of which I am forced to turn down due to time constraints. The one conference that I really want to speak at is the RSA Conference 2008 but have for the last several years been treated like a step child...



This year I had several ideas that I wanted to submit and would love to get your reactions to the following:

  • Ten Security Standards Enterprises Should Demand of Software Vendors: We would talk about use-cases and scenarios of interest to enterprise architects in terms of security standards that could be implemented in products and how they make help them build applications that are compliant to legal, regulatory considerations without extra effort


  • Panel on Enterprise Considerations around Secure Coding Practices: This would feature a panel with folks from Bank of America, Vanguard, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs and of course myself talking about practical considerations when it comes to writing secure software


  • Identity Management: The Missing Pieces: The story of identity management is incomplete and I would present solutions and practical considerations to round out the story less told by software vendors.


  • Of course, if you have other thoughts, please do not hesitate to trackback...






    << Home
    | | View blog reactions


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?