Friday, March 30, 2007
User-Centric Identity and stuff I can't seem to find...
- 100% unrestricted Java-Based Open Source CardSpace Relying Party
- A listing of all cardspace-enabled sites that real commerce occurs (no software demo ones, blog sites, etc)
- An industry analyst comparison of Microsoft's approach to OpenID
- Any case studies where an enterprise had rolled out PKI Client Certificates and has plans to uninstall and instead use Cardspace
- Any thoughts on how Identity Selectors other than Microsoft will make money?
- There are vendors who will sell enterprises toolkits but I would like to know who is (if anyone) preaching to software vendors in th ECM, BPM, ERP, CRM and VRM space as to how to incorporate CardSpace into their product offerings?
- Has anyone used software from Fortify, Ouncelabs or other vendors to certify that Identity Selectors were coded securely?
- Plans for vendors such as Zimbra to support?
- Thoughts on how user-centric approaches could converge with identity-based encryption (e.g. Voltage)
- Which large vendor will be first to pervasively put user-centric support (technical leadership) into their applications? a) Oracle, b) BEA c) CA d) HP e) sun f) none of the above?
- Do you think Kim cameron in the next release should add support for relationships, authorization and attestation?
- As a user, do you think personal cards should support extension?
- Does Cardspace prevent forensics if using tools such as encase or LogLogic?
Links to this post: