Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Transparency and Blogging...

On multiple occasions, I have blogged about many specifications that enterprise applications should incorporate into their roadmap including WS-Federation, SPML, XACML and others. Over the weekend in my inbox were emails from two different ECM vendors and two BPM vendors indicating planned support for many of the protocols I mention in their next release.

Interestingly enough, they weren't the usual suspects that you typically find in the blogosphere. Of course, they asked me to not mention their names, sort of a gentleman's agreement of a non-disclosure which at some level says that they trust me enough to not share but on the other hand have constrained me and removed my freedom to share in the same stroke. Not sure how I should think about this? Maybe I should noodle the notion of thought leadership in a constrained world...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?