Saturday, March 03, 2007
Question for Bloggers in India, Brazil and other Outsourcing countries...
I have managed to collect seeds from folks who are employed by various outsourcing firms as they travel back and forth. If you are a gardener and can mail me a few of the below seed (I only need a couple of grams), I would be very appreciative...
- Bhut Jolokia - extremely hot Habanero that grows 2 to 3 inches long by 1 to 1.5 inches wide.
- Nepali Orange - regular hot that grows about 1 inch long. Also grows in Fiji.
- Pusa Jwala - medium hotness cayenne type that grows 3 to 4 inches long. Looks like a fish hook.
- Brazillian Rainbow - regular hot pequin type that grows 1/2 inch long. It is multicolored and ornamental.
- Shishito - sweet and grows about 4 inches long.
- Marconi purple - sweet 6 to 8 long, used for frying.
- Aji omnicolor - hot 2 inches long. ornamental.
Links to this post: