Friday, February 23, 2007

 

What kind of enterprise architect are you?

Jeremy Miller classified folks when it comes to coding philosophies into two general camps...



I am definetely in the second camp as I haven't yet drinken the Kool-Aid on most things in camp one with the sole exception of Business Rules Engines. I guess enterprise architects who are in the second camp are a dying breed and are the ones blogging in the blogosphere while the former camp are the ones who are successful getting promoted in today's magazine-oriented architecture culture.

Whenever one describes things in terms of extremes (camps), someone sooner or later comes by with the hybridism pattern and totally misses the point. Anyway, I wonder if I am still relevant, in the wrong profession or simply need to get with the program...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?