Thursday, December 28, 2006
Recent Thoughts on Azul Systems
- Would the folks over at the 451 Group consider this as an emerging category of grid?
- How come more industry analysts aren't providing coverage of this type of technology breakthrough?
- The average J2EE application may allow for configuration of multiple threads but will not support execution of hundreds of threads concurrently. When will someone publicly share results on which J2EE container best scales in this regard?
- The vast majority of enterprise applications tend to be more constrained in terms of addressable memory than needing more CPUs. From a hardware perspective, what prevents computers from the ability to address say 8TB RAM cheaply?
- Does the appliance support SAML and XACML or does it require its own identity store?
- Do industry analysts believe there would be lift if Azul Systems provided an SDK that allowed access to bare metal?
- So what are the best practices in certifying an application on Azul technology?
Links to this post: