Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Blogosphere Tag Meme
Jeff Pulver started a new meme asking folks to share five little known facts about themselves and then tag five people from your blogroll to do the same...:
- The only reason I am in IT is that my career in the United States Coast Guard didn't work out. I was honorably discharged and needed to be gainfully employed, so I went back to what I did in high school (I worked at Cigna in their Data Center) which was IT.
- I am neither Democratic nor Republican as their is a dime's worth of difference between these parties
- In terms of my family bloodline, we originate small American Indian tribe in Alabama, Indians (like in India) via Trinidad, Spanish via Puerto Rico and Grenada and of course what I am typically classified as.
- I flunked high-school English (partially because I felt she needed a smack, partially because I exercised my right to remain silent after one of my peers stole her gradebook and I laughed out loud and in her face about it) and hence became a writer out of the notion of giving Ms Bazyck my middle finger
- I will sell classified information to terrorists in exchange for Little Debbie snackcakes
Links to this post: