Friday, November 24, 2006
Enterprise Architecture: So you wanna write a book?
Springer Verlag has launched a brand new book series that targets problems facing large enterprises and invites thought leaders to submit book proposals on topics of interest to CIOs and other IT executives. We are attempting to find a single author to contribute two to three chapters (approx 35-40 pages each chapter) in the next three to six months on any of the below topics:
- Relationship between ITIL and EA
- Application Rationalization
- Managing People
- IT Measurements & Metrics
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
The ideal author will have the following characteristics:
- Author has been previously published in the professional world.
- Resident of either the United States, Canada, UK or any South American / Caribbean country
- Familiar with the principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Currently employed (distinct from simply working for or having experience in) by Fortune 500 enterprise, Federal Government or its international equivalent or employed by a large 1000+ consulting firm (Exceptions made for Gary Short, James Robertson and David Heineimer Hannson or employees of industry analyst firms). Either way, shouldn't be any limitations as to whether you are allowed to say who you work for.
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences or blogger within the blogosphere
If interested, please leave contact information in the comments...
Links to this post: