Monday, October 30, 2006
Facts you didn't know about Service Oriented Architectures...
- SOA is not complex. You are just dumb.
- Pandemic diseases are actually God's way of punishing people for not adopting SOA.
- One person in corporate America actually successfully described SOA completely and then was immediately outsourced.
- Guns don't kill people, the SOA WS-* stack kills people.
- SOA is a power source more efficient than nuclear, cleaner than solar/wind, more available than coal, and more geopolitically stable than oil. It too bad you can't afford it.
For other SOA facts, click here...
Links to this post: