Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

What coworkers need to noodle for 2010...

Several folks have asked for my insight as to what they will need to be successful in 2010. I figured I would share my thoughts with the world as they are globally applicable...



Listed below are what I believe will be hot...


Likewise, here are things that I think if you haven't already started noodling you will be late to the game...


And finally, here are the things that I think have a lot of hype surrounding them but will otherwise be a big fat waste of time to put a lot of energy into...


Of course other folks will add more to the list and even more will disagree with my position. They are welcome to provide their own two cents...






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?