Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Security Professionals: Guidance requested on establishing a Root CA

I have an idea I would love feedback on from folks who know more than I...



I am working on a project which requires me to establish a Root CA. At this time, I don't require it to be cross-certified or even a downstream CA from Verisign or equivalent as it will be used for somewhat private purposes.

I am looking for any opinions from folks in the blogosphere as to whether I should consider using open source CA software and would love your take on EJBCA vs OpenSSL. I already scanned much of the research in the industry analyst space and couldn't find any coverage on this topic. Would also love to know in terms of features how it compares to Microsoft Certificate Services...










<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?