Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Outstanding Questions on Gaming Engines

I suspect I am the first enterprise architect to get the opportunity to discuss gaming engines in a work context...



Awhile back I used to be a big gamer and played Diablo all the time. Of course, with two children and my new found love of blogging, there isn't enough time anymore. One of the tactics that I use so as to not lose all the fun is to figure out how to use technology I am interested in at home within a work context. Hence I have questions around gaming engines.

In a future blog entry, I will outline the work context in more detail but need to figure out quickly answers to certain questions I have. If anyone can point me to industry analyst research in the gaming space (especially free research) I would be greatly appreciative.

Anyway, here are my outstanding questions:










<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?