Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Thoughts on Enterprisey Folk

Was noodling some comments in the blogosphere regarding us enterprisey folk. I wonder what I would think if I were in their shoes...



The comforts of a corporate job cannot be underrated. The benefits are there for a reason - to entice smart and productive people like you to stay and help the company generate more profits. Why do you think that crack dealers give young kids free samples? Don't get it twisted as I am not saying that IT executives are akin to crack dealers, but you have to admit that their means of persuasion are remarkably similar...

I wonder folks such as Chris Petrilli, James Robertson, and other entrepenueral types could help provide guidance on how to detox ourselves? I wonder if they were ever enterprisey folks themselves at one time but simply don't want to admit to it?






<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?