Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Enterprise Architecture and Modern Portfolio Theory: Part Two

In a previous blog entry, I discussed the importance of enterprise architects not only having mastery of both project and application portfolio management, but their own financial portfolio as well. Figured I am overdue to provide a status update of my own holdings...



Listed below are the top five holdings in my investment portfolio:




I will be posting the retirement side of my portfolio shortly as I will be rebalancing throughout the week. Got shaken out of my number one position last week and hope to get back in. I am heavily invested in Brazil and have recently put in short positions on several Indian outsourcing firms whom through the grapevine will be losing several major contracts this week...




Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?