Friday, March 03, 2006
Thoughts on Interviewing...
Here are five questions every architect should ask...
1. Ask how they'd like to be (now or some time in the future), not how they are today.
2. Ask if anyone ever telecommutes?
3. Do they use any of the manager-speak words such as challenges or opportunities instead of simply saying problem?
4. Ask about the ratio of those with software development backgrounds vs. those with project management backgrounds in the IT executive ranks?
5. Ask if they think exceptions are good or bad and why?
Links to this post: