Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Revisiting 2006 Goals

Scott Mark in his blog outlined his 2006 Goals which are very close to my own. I guess great minds think alike...



I am not the only architect in corporate America that blogs. The world is priveleged that Scott also contributes his thoughts to the blogosphere on a frequent basis. Software vendors are well-served by adding him to their blogroll. There is probably something to be said if you are a software vendor and don't have a single customer on your blogroll. Anyway, this is a topic for another day. Like Scott, 2005 was a fantastic year for me professionally and personally and if God wills, this trend will continue. The following are some random thoughts and goals I have for 2006...

Architecture goals



Other professional goals



Personal goals (that I'm willing to share!)







<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?