Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Outstanding questions on VoIP

Been busy spending a lot of time with select industry analysts, google and my network and still can't seem to find the answers to any of the below questions on VoIP, so I seek the help of the blogosphere?



Anyway, here are my questions / thoughts:





Figured that if someone takes the time out to answer my questions in painful detail, I should somehow compensate them. Was thinking that I could do one of two things. First, I could send them a copy of the upcoming book: Enterprise Service Oriented Architectures. Likewise, I could also make a small contribution to a charity such as: Enough is Enough or any other mutually agreeable charity in their name...










<< Home
| | View blog reactions


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?