Saturday, March 03, 2007
Humorous Words of Wisdom...
- A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
- Never put off till tomorrow what you might not have to do at all.
- Some people are like slinkies: of no real use, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
- The harder I work the luckier I become.
- Inertia makes the world go round ...
- If you never go off at a tangent you will forever run in circles.
- A problem shared is a good laugh.
- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
- Fortune favors the lucky.
- If I teach processes, it becomes easier for you to do self discovery later.
Links to this post: